- Teacher and student selected thematic topics in writing, reading, social studies and math that align with Oregon State Standards.
- Creative enrichment opportunities
- Grouped learning projects
- A supportive environment for working on individualized math curriculum materials selected by each students’ family.
- Opportunities to participate in lessons and activities as part of a stable social learning community
- All of our learners are asked to submit one letter of recommendation from someone who isn’t related to them.
- We ask that all applying students have a fifteen-minute interview with staff.
- A small, non-refundable registration fee (per family) along with the first month’s tuition cost is due immediately upon acceptance into the Learning Center.
PO Box 2353
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Learn more about what is involved in the Lake Oswego Learning Center’s admission process.
Take a look at the Lake Oswego Learning Center’s Handbook.
Learn more about the philosophy behind the Lake Oswego Learning Center.
Lake Oswego Learning Center for Home Schooling Parents and Students
Looking for a Well-Rounded Education
“We strongly believe that by giving a child time to explore learning in a way that fits their individual needs, we can foster their love for learning. This in turn allows it to occur more quickly as well as be more enjoyable. We also believe that children demonstrate earlier academic success when they have an active caregiver in their education. We value these partnerships and believe it to foster habits that allow the freedom to lead productive happy lives with enough character to help others along the way.”
* 1st – 7th Grades *